Sewmark Sewing Machines
Your source for Sewing Machines, Cutting Tables, Irons, Dress Forms, Mannequins, and more.
Singer 20U73, Now 20U109 & Set Up Power Stand, 9mm Zigzag & Straight Stitch Sewing Machine, 1/2" Lift, 6mmS.L. 2500SPM,
For Industrial Use
|Can use needles from Size 9-19 for regular sewing threads, but not for upholstery which requires larger size 20-25 needles and #69 thread which are for walking foot machines.|
Call for Availability and Pricing
The Singer 20U73 Now 20u109 Sewing Machine is a top of the line Commercial Grade Sewing Machine. This Machine sews 2500 stitches per minute, and contains a 110V motor. This is a single needle lockstitch zig-zag machine that can be used for a wide range of materials from light to medium to heavy fabrics. Embroidery can also be accomplished on these varieties.
- Zigzags Up To 9mm Zig Zag Width
- Takes size 9 to 19 needles:
- Organ 135x7, 135x9 or Singer 1910 or 1955 Needles
- Sews Up To 2500 Stitches Per Minute Straight Stitch
- Sews up to 2000 Stitches Per Minute Zigzag
- Single Needle Lockstitch With Reverse Lever
- With Power Stand & 1/2 Hp Motor 1725 Rpm 110V
- All-Metal Industrial Rotary Hook
- Knee Lever For Presser Foot Or Zig-Zag
- Left, Center, Right Needle Positions
Machines of class 20U have been in production for over 20 years. They offer the versatility of medium speed straight stitching, zig-zag stitching, and satin stitch embroidery.
- SS/ZZ Tailoring & Drapery Machine
- Not For Upholstery, Exterior Fabrics or Upholstery Thread
- A needle clamp screw (part #54BH) or Superior 541788 is needed for the following attachments: buttonhole foot, walking foot, and ruffler foot
- Includes 1/2HP Power Stand, 1725RPM, 110V
Perfect straight stitching. Needle bar frame locking clamp engaged by a quick 1/4 turn of a knob.
Built in bobbin winder.
Hook automatically advances and retards timing according to zig zag width (except 20U51, 20U53)
Independently adjustable forward and reverse stitch lengths.
Buttonholes produced by means of right, center, and left needle positions, on most models.
Extra wide 9mm zig zag bight on all models; 12mm available on some models.
Knee lifter to raise foot when set to tang 1. Allows control of embroidery when set to tang 2.
Satin stitch embroidery features:
Knee control allows operator to vary width of zig zag or satin stitch WHILE SEWING.
Zig zag or satin stitch can vibrate from left, center, or right, on most models.
Zig zag or satin stitch bight can be set within a minimum and maximum range.
Zig zag plate, straight stitch plate, and embroidery/darning plate included.
Zig zag/satin stitch and straight stitch feed dog included.
Accessory feet included.
- Machines of class 20U have been in production for over 20 years
- Offers the versatility of medium speed straight stitching,
- zig-zag stitching, satin stitch embroidery and free-motion work
- For stitching and embroidering light to medium-heavy weight materials
- Designed for natural and synthetic fabrics and light weight leather, but not upholstery
- Perfect straight stitching
- Needle bar frame locking clamp engaged by a quick 1/4 turn of a knob
- Built in bobbin winder
- Hook automatically advances and retards timing according to zig zag width
- Independently adjustable forward and reverse stitch lengths
- Buttonholes produced by means of right, center, and left needle positions
- Knee lifter to raise foot or control zig-zag width
- Straight stitch and up to 9 mm zig-zag stitches
- Zig zag plate, straight stitch plate, and embroidery/darning plate included
- Zig zag/satin stitch and straight stitch feed dog included
- Uses 135x7 needles size 9-19
- SINGLE NEEDLE
- ROTARY HOOK
- DROP FEED
- MEDIUM SPEED
- AFFORDABLE PRICE
- EXTRA WIDE BIGHT
Bed dimensions: 15 3/4''x7''. Dimensions: 40''H x 48''W x 20''D.
*90 Day Warranty
*Takes sizes 10-19 needles.
*Zig-zag stitch width 9mm.
*Knee lift can be used to raise presser foot or set zig-zag width.
*Built in bobbin winder.
*Comes with a needle position control device which makes it possible to produce buttonholes.
*Wick oil system, machine will need to be oiled every 8 hours.
The Accessories included are a thread stand, standard foot, straight foot, straight stitch plate, embroidery plate, narrow hemmer, zipper foot, manual buttonhole foot, 2 thread caps and nets, and a peg.
- Straight-stitch foot
- Zig-zag foot
- Zipper foot
- Manual buttonhole foot
- Tacony 1/2HP Power Stand 1725RPM 110
© 2015 Sewmark Sewing Machine