Sewmark Sewing Machines
Your source for Sewing Machines, Cutting Tables, Irons, Dress Forms, Mannequins, and more.
Juki LS1341 Cylinder Bed Unison Needle Feed Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine, LgHook,16mm Ft Lift, 6mm SL,160mm Wheel, SpaceSaver Stand, 2000SPM
For Industrial Use
| The Cylinder of machine bed sticks off the left hand side of the table giving it open or free arm type advantages... |
Call for Availability and Pricing
Includes Space Saver Power Stand: The Cylinder of machine bed sticks off the left hand side of the table giving it open or free arm type advantages.
Cylinder-bed, single-needle, Unison-feed, Lockstitch Machine with a Vertical-axis Hook
The LS Series offers a consistent stitching pitch and outstanding ability to sew sharp curves.
This makes the machine ideal for the sewing of tubular articles.
* With large vertical-axis hook
* The machine is equipped as standard with a mechanism to correct uneven material feed by making-micro adjustments to the bottom-feed
* Compared with the elliptical feed, the rectangular feed helps reduce gathered stitches
* The ratio of alternate vertical movement remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes
* Higher lift of the presser foot
* The maximum alternating vertical movement is 6.5mm
* Excellent operability and maintainability
* The underside of the top end of the cylinder-bed is provided with an easy-to-remove cover. This promises easy cleaning of thread wastes
* The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial
* The machine's enhanced operability features include a clear view of the area around the needle, placement of the bobbin thread winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel(160mm)
* A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup
* The machine's full-open-type top design makes adjusting works easier
* The machine comes with a lubricating mechanism that uses a centralized oil wick
* This substantially reduces the time and trouble required for oiling the machine. (The hook needs manual oiling with an oiler)
* A walking foot mechanism is built into the machine arm to prevent oil from scattering
* Complete with table stand and motor
The underside of the top end of the cylinder-bed is provided with an easyto-
remove cover. This promises easy cleaning of thread wastes.
The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial. The machine's
enhanced operability features include a clear view of the area around the
needle, placement of the bobbin thread winder on the front face of the
machine arm, and a large handwheel(160mm).
Thread range: #50-#8, B33-B92, Nm_120/3-30/3
Distance from needle to neck 255mm
Cylinder Bed Diameter 72mm
Motor Output 750W
Machine Weight 37.5 Kg
With its larger needlebar stroke, larger lift of the presser foot, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the machine sews beautifully with thick threads (low count thread) and at higher thread tensions. This allows the machine to sew a broad range of heavy materials.
The newly developed mode of highly rigid rectangular feed guarantees outstanding feed performance. In addition, the ratio between the alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes.
With this feature, the machine sews multi-layered parts of the material consistently and without stitch gathering.
The slimmed-down throat plate easily responds to the sewing of small tubular articles with diameters as small as 40mm.
This enhances the machine's ability to smoothly sew not only bags and shoes, but also small articles such as wallets.
© 2015 Sewmark Sewing Machine