Juki HZL-F600 Exceed Series, Full Sized Computer Sewing Quilting Machine with Knee Lever and Extension Table
For Home Use
| 106 Stitch Computer Sewing Quilting Machine, Knee Lift, Ext Table, Walking Foot Attach, 8" Arm, 12" Bed, 3 Font, StartStop, 16BH, Threader, Trim|
Call for Availability and Pricing
Juki, the leader in industrial sewing, now delivers high technology to your home with the new F-Series for sewing and quilting. This machine will exceed your expectations by combing power and reliability with all the features even a pro will love. Get professional results with the sleek, easy to operate, multi functional design developed for superior quilting, home decor and garment construction. Take advantage of Juki's many years of industrial sewing expertise and expand your horizons with the Juki HZL-F600.
Box Feed - Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
In order to porivide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
* Capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials
* No Fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials
* Thick handles can be sewn with ease
Direct Stitch Pattern Selection - Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the direct select mode.
Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function - The new HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically by pressing the heel side of the foot controller. With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread.
Random Stitches - The F600 will create the width of select quilting stitch patterns automatically and at random. This will give your quilting project an enjoyable look without any hassle.
Powerful Feeding - The HZL-F series has powerful feeding thanks to a special steel feed dog and improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
Industrial Quality Buttonholes - Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections.
Knee-Lifting Lever- Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12mm when the lever is used.
Dual LED Lights - LED lights brighten the needle area and sewing are for better material handling.
Extended Sewing Table -HZL-F Series has a wider underarm space, with a wider table it is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.
- Large variety of patterns and stitches - decorative/utility/alphabet
- 255 Sewing Patterns and 4 Fonts
- Open Toe Presser Foot
- Patchwork Presser Foot
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Highest quality industrial style button holes - 16 types
- Large, wide, work surface (8" wide x 12-1/4" long) 4" larger then the average workspace
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Precision feeding system
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- 2 LED lights for illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running
Sewing Speed: Up to 900 SPM (stitches per minute)
Weight: 21.6 lbs
Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 11.4" (H) x 8.2" (D)
© 2015 Sewmark Sewing Machine