Sewmark Sewing Machines
Your source for Sewing Machines, Cutting Tables, Irons, Dress Forms, Mannequins, and more.
Juki HZL-E70, 50 Stitches Computer Sewing Machine, 1/2" Foot Lift, 8 x1-Step Buttonholes, Needle Up Down, SpeedLimit, Needle Threader, Hard Case Cove
For Home Use
|Adjustment of Stitch Length up to 4mm - Adjustment of Zigzag Stitch Width up to 7mm - Quad-Mode LED Indicator for Stitch Selection - Universal Thread Tension Dial - 12mm Maximum Lift of Presser... |
Call for Availability and Pricing
- Adjustment of Stitch Length up to 4mm
- Adjustment of Zigzag Stitch Width up to 7mm
- Quad-Mode LED Indicator for Stitch Selection
- Universal Thread Tension Dial
- 12mm Maximum Lift of Presser Foot
- Drop Feed Control for darning and free motion
- Extra Feed Dog In Front of Needle
- Automatic Buttonholing, Bartacking and Mending Programs
- Built-in Automatic Needle Threader
- Easy Start-Sew with Presser Foot Leveler Button
- Front Drop-In Bobbin with bobbin inspection window
- Needle Stops at its Lowest Position for turning corners
- Touching the reverse stitch button raises needle to its highest position
- Up to 900 Stitches per Minute variable speed
- Stitch length and zigzag width can be easily changed to your preferred size by push button and adjustment lever. Your actual settings for stitch length and zigzag width are displayed at the LED indicator. You can return to the standard settings by simply pushing the one touch manual buttons.
- Select your desired sewing pattern by entering the pattern number at the push button control panel. Each sewing pattern is clearly identified with large digits at the LED indicator. It will also display the operational status of the bobbin thread winder when the winding shaft is in the working position.
- Determining the correct thread tension for the material you are sewing is easy with the conveniently located thread tension dial.
- The presser foot lift raises in 2 steps with a maximum lift range of 12mm. Even heavy weight materials are easily handled in and out of the sewing area.
- You can lower the feed dog for free-motion quilting or raise it for normal sewing by simply moving the lever to the right or left.
- Located in front of the needle entry hole, it enables you to start sewing smoothly and effortlessly.
- With 8 buttonhole patterns to choose from, the machine conveniently sews buttonholes automatically according to the size of the button. At the end of sewing, the unit automatically stops after bar tacking. According to your project, you can sew thin to thick buttonholes with ease on any type of fabric.
- The automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- When sewing heavy weight materials feed can be can be improved by pressing the black button and lower the presser foot lever, making it parallel to the throat plate. This makes it easy to start sewing multiple layers of fabric or overlapped materials.
- The front drop-in bobbin is easy to view and replace with no separate bobbin case to lose or fuss with. The window in the hook cover allows you to monitor the remaining bobbin thread.
- As the needle stops at the lowest position, you can easily turn the material and begin to sew. By pushing the Reverse Stitch Button, the needle will go up and you can remove the material safely and effectively.
Sewing Speed: Max 900rpm
Stitch Length: Max 4mm
Zigzag Width: Max 7mm
Lift of the Presser Foot: 2 Steps Lifter Max 12mm
Weight (Machine Only): 7.3kg
© 2015 Sewmark Sewing Machine