Juki TL-2000Qi 6x9"Arm Sewing Quilting Machine, Grace Start Right 92" Queen Size Metal Frame, 3 Way Speed Control Box,
For Home Use
|Juki's updated quilting and home deco machine...|
Call for Availability and Pricing
Juki 2000Qi Features
Juki's updated quilting and home deco machine. Powerful 1500 SPM machine, low vibration due to the aluminum die cast frame and with automatic thread cutting. LED lights and one pedal control for speed and trimming system complement this semi industrial sewing machine. Famous stitch quality with true drop feed used by many of the best quilters. This workhorse machine comes with a 1/5 inch quilting foot and even feed foot and extended bed table. Up to 12mm foot left, easily hems denim jeans.
Juki 200Qi Specifications
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home decor
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
- Light weight and portable
- Supplied with HA-type needles.
- Arm and bed of Juki TL2000Qi is contructed of aluminum die-casting.
- Large work area - wider handling area than conventional sewing machines.
- Longer arm and sewing bed for easy handling of quilts
- High sewing speeds up to 1,500 spm
- Basic sewing functions operated by foot pedal
Automatic bobbin winder
- Small screwdriver
- Lint brush
- Spool cap
- Needle pack
- Straight stitch foot
- Power cord
- Foot control w/ thread trimmer
- Instruction manual
- Knee lever
- Extension table (see product image)
Grace Start Right 92" Quilting Frame Features
The Start-Right Quilter offers a high-quality machine quilting frame at an affordable price. With its ease of use and simplified assembly, it is perfect for beginners and experienced quilters alike! It has the same smooth carriage motion that the Grace frames are known for, priced especially for your budget.
Designed for computerized sewing machines with separate ports for power and speed control, so you can substitute Grace Speed Control included for Foot Control.
Includes Grace 2/3 Way Pushbutton Speed Control Box for Juki Brother Babylock Bernina Elna Janome Pfaff Viking Singer Computer 1 Prong Single Pin Foot Control Plug In.
Start quilting with the right frame at the right price. The Start-Right Quilter is the perfect machine quilting frame for beginners and experienced quilters alike!
The Start-Right Quilter is a high-quality, entry-level frame, at an AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE!
This machine quilting frame is ideal for projects varying from crib to queen size.
- Convenient Sizing
- Queen size
- Durable Construction
The Start-Right Frame also includes an improved carriage design which allows for precise and exact quilting of small, intricate patterns.
- Includes rigid steel Fabri-Fast rails.
This frame is bought at a fixed size and cannot be changed. It is a available in crib (54") or Queen (100"). Additional rails to extend or decrease the size will not work.
When we came up with the design of this product, one of the key factors was pricing. By adding multiple sizes, you then need couplers or rail connections extra support (legs, etc), and additional material which drives up the cost.
- Includes the black table insert tray.
Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
* Sewing Speed: Max. 1,500 r.p.m
* Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
* Lift of the Presser Foot:
- By Lever, Max. 9mm
- By Knee Lifter, Max. 12mm
* Needle: HAx1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HLx5#9-#16)
* Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
* Weight (Machine only): 11.5kg, 25.4 lbs
* Rated Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 100W
* Power Consumption of the Lamp: 12V, 3W
* Auxiliary Table (Dimensions): 590 x 277 (mm)
* Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
Grace Start Right 92" Quilting Frame Dimensions
100" long (end to end)
29" front to back
-Screwdriver for bobbin tension
-Screwdriver for needle plate
- Extra Bobbins
- Extra Needles
- Spool Thread Retention Cap
- Cleaning Brush
- Even Feed Walking Foot Attachment
- 1/5" Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Soft Dust Cover
- HZLF Foot Controller for Speed and Thread Trim
- Instruction Book Operating Manual
- Warranty Documentation
© 2015 Sewmark Sewing Machine