Sewmark Sewing Machines
Your source for Sewing Machines, Cutting Tables, Irons, Dress Forms, Mannequins, and more.
Juki TL98Q Demo 6X9" Arm Sewing Quilting Machine TL-98Q,1500SPM, Thread & Trim, Free Motion 1/4" & 1/5"Feet, Hemmer, Zipper, Walking Foot
For Home Use
|Has drop feed controls for free motion quilting and the external port, foot activated automatic thread trimmers that are built-in.|
Call for Availability and Pricing
Juki TL98Q 110V is the same as Juki TL98P Perfection which is the 220V version for overseas markets, not for the USA.
The new Juki TL-98Q is a high-quality sewing and quilting machine designed to replace the TL-98E. The TL-98Q is a portable, lightweight machine that is easy to transport. The arm and bed of the TL-98Q are constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. The larger work area enables maneuverability of large materials. An auxiliary table extends the work area to 23" to allow for even larger projects.
More Juki TL-98Q Features:
A 1,500rpm maximum sewing speed for high-performance.
Presser foot presser is easily adjustable, just turn the regulator at the top of the machine and regulate according to the indicator.
The push lever automatic needle threader affords you the pleasure of easily threading the needle without eye-strain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Automatic needle stop up/down button. Press the needle up/down button to move the needle's position as desired, press the button continuously to make the machine sew stitch by stitch.
Knee lift lever raises foot to 12mm so that light to heavy weight materials are easily handled.
- Hand lift raises foot to 9mm.
A drop feed dog swith to raise and lower feed dog, useful for sewing curved stitches with ease.
A 11" X 23" extended table work area for greater manueverability.
6" X 9" arm space to the right of the needle.
Juki TL 98Q:
- Now with an auto needle threader and two new freemotion feet: 1/4" ring to follow seams and 1/5" ring for better free motion visibility. Measurement is from needle to edge of ring.
- This machine uses HA-type needles, identical to those used with home sewing machines and sergers. This type of needle cannot be attached incorrectly.
- Automatic thread trimming device cuts through thin and thick threads without fail, can be activated by push button or foot pedal switch.
- Easy bobbin replacement with the newly designed bobbin case latch and enlarged bobbin case. A sliding plate is provided to easily replace bobbins when the auxiliary table is used.
- Easy to thread machine head
- Automatic bobbin winder
- Speed control mechanism allows the machine to sew materials at lower speeds, perfect for heavy-weight fabrics, quilting, and multiple layers of materials.
- Foot pedal switch, with thread trimming ability
- Even feed foot ensures the machine will produce beautiful seams on multiple layers of fabric, including difficult-to-feed fabrics like georgette, velvet, and leather.
- Thread tension scale
- Stitch length dial
- Sewing lamp
- Dimensions - 452(W)x350(H)x219(D) (mm)
- Weight - 11.5Kg/25.4Lb
- Rated voltage/power consumption - 120V/1.4A, 100W
- Power consumption of the lamp - 12V,3W
- Hook - Horizontal-axis full-rotary hook
- Motor: up to 150 Watts, 1.5 Amps which is twice as much power as regular home sewing machines.
- Small screwdriver for tension
- T-screwdriver for needle plate screws
- Lint brush for rotary hook
- 3 Bobbins Metal "L" Type
- Spool cap for Regular sewing thread spools
- Oiler for rotary hook
- 5 Needle pack 15x1
- Straight stitch foot for seaming and piecing
- Hemmer foot for rolled edges
- Zipper foot also for cording
- Even-feed foot to prevent slippage of fabric layers
- 1/4" darning foot for free motion quilting
- 1/5" darning foot for finer free motion work
- Compensating foot for 1/4" seams
- Power cord to wall outlet
- Foot control with thread trimmer pedal
- Instruction Book operating manual
- Knee lever to raise and lower presser foot
- 12x18" Extension table for more workspace
- Auxiliary Table
- Needles, Bobbins, and Tools
- Instruction Manual
© 2015 Sewmark Sewing Machine